Wednesday 2 October 2013

So I Caved...

So today on my ride home from school, I caved and finally got my nails done. It had been a whole month, which for those of you who know me is a long time. They needed to be done and I said to myself it's been a month, so why not? It was nice and reminded me of home! I decided I will do one in November and then when I get home!

By the way, I have been here for a month which is crazy! Time flies when you are having fun. It's really hard to believe that we are off to Scotland for the weekend tomorrow. I am so excited to see the countryside and be out of the city for a few days.

Expect a Monday update with new pictures and exciting stories!

Countdown to family here: 15 days! Can you tell I am excited?

Enough for now, time to finish some last minute homework. By the way mom you would be so proud, I packed for the weekend in just a backpack.

Hope all is well back at home!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment